SATONIC offer 1-year free damage parts services for All SATONIC Product.
For international purchases and self-installation, SATONIC send free damaged replace parts in the first year ( damaged parts no need to return it back ),Buyer only pay shipping cost .
- It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of any SATONIC product for his / her use, and the purchaser shall assume all legal, personal injury risk, and liability and all other obligations, duties and risks associated therewith. SATONIC is NOT responsible for any damages or costs associated with the suitability of any SATONIC product for a particular purpose.
- The installation of any aftermarket part may void or otherwise adversely affect your factory warranty. It is the purchaser's sole responsibility to assess any factory warranty risk associated with the use of any SATONIC product. SATONIC is NOT responsible for any damages or costs associated with any warranty problem as it relates to the installation of its products.
- SATONIC provides both written and video installation guidelines for products it manufactures and sells. Even if these instructions are followed, it is possible that the installation may cause damage to the purchaser’s vehicle. SATONIC is not responsible for any interior, exterior, or electrical system damage associated with the installation of any of its products. Such damage includes, but is not limited to, surface scratches and dents, upholstery tears, discoloration of automotive surfaces, and/or electrical wiring damage. The cost of repair for any vehicle damage associated with the installation of SATONIC products is solely the purchaser’s responsibility.
GENERAL PRODUCT WARRANTY FOR SATONIC -MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS
SATONIC manufactured products are warranted to be free from defects in materials for sixty (60) days from date of purchase. Within this period,SATONIC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacements will be made at no charge to the original purchaser for parts , provided the customer shall be responsible for any return shipping cost. This Warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, tears, nicks, and dents; (ii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water or other liquids, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iii) damage to the foam padding on the bottom of the Center Console Insert (CCI) product that is hidden from view after installation; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of SATONIC ; (v) damage caused to an SATONIC part that has been modified, customized or altered without the written permission of SATONIC ; or (vi) damage that has been caused by installing the SATONIC part in any vehicle other than a Tesla. The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties express, implied, or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER OR INSURANCE MAY BE VOIDED BY SHIPPER
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If the order was damaged during the shipping process, SATONIC can file a damage claim on your behalf within 24 hours of delivery time.
Immediately upon receiving your package, please inspect the box for visible damage at the time of delivery. If there is any damage to the box:
- Report damage to the delivery driver and sign damaged.
- Photograph the outside of the box before opening.
- Photograph the contents in the box before removing and unpacking.
- Carefully unpack the items and inspect them for damage within 24 hours.
- If there is any damage to the contents, please send photos and details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours and await further instructions.
- Do not discard the box or any materials until installation has been completed successfully.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PRODUCT INSTALLATION
Before you have your accessories/parts installed:
Please inspect your products before installing. We cannot accept returns on used or modified items under any circumstances.
- Carefully check the box and packing materials for small items such as hardware, stickers, badges and other small items that are easily overlooked
- Choose a professional installer that is familiar with installing the type of aftermarket accessories/parts that you have purchased
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SATONIC , OR ANY MEMBER OF SATONIC , OR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY SATONIC .
SATONIC retains the exclusive right to repair or replace (with a new or newly-refurbished replacement product) a defective product or offer a refund of the purchase price minus shipping cost. Such remedy shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty.